Παρασκευή 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

Back 2 school-organization ideas

Hi guys!!! What's uppppp??? I can say I miss blogging....Sooooo.. today I'm gonna show you some ideas in order to organize your everyday stuff for school!Believe me these ideas changed my school life. I can feel you when you loose notebooks,pens,even school books and much more and find them after a loooong time. So I hope I still continue to inspire you for being more and more creative every single day. So let's have some fun!!!

FISRT OF ALL I think you should prepare your clothes the night before in order not to be late for school.
KidsClothingTagsOrganizedCloset5

2. You can organize your drawers like this..

3. Organize your stuff(pens,markers,pencils etc.)


4. You should definately try this...


5. Buy or make a calendar and put it to your wall in order to have a general option of your programm.


6. Also create a file system 


7. You also can prepare healthy after school snacks or lunches the day before in order not to spend money and eat unhealthy.


8. Always heve these little cuties with you!


9. Buy a white board to write your daily chores etc.


10. Recycle your rabbish to help the environment and cleaning quicker your room


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου